The Teacher’s Worldview Curriculum was created to help Christians, like you, who are well grounded in your faith and have the gift of teaching. It is written in a consistent format throughout: lesson purpose, goals, checkpoints and the teaching lesson in an easy to follow outline. We have prepared PowerPoints and other teaching helps that can be downloaded once you have become a certified teacher.
The success of your group depends on how well you learn the material to effectively communicate the Christian worldview. As a teacher, you will be given access to lesson videos showing you how the lessons have been taught. You will need to read and study the subject matter of each lesson. All the information that you need to teach is written in your Teacher’s Worldview Handbook. There is always more information than you could teach in an hour’s time, so you will not be expected to cover all of what is written within the chapter. If the chapter is on a subject that you feel that you are not qualified to teach, you can easily download the video corresponding with that particular lesson from the Teacher’s Website.
The Teacher’s Worldview Curriculum includes all the materials needed to effectively communicate the Christian worldview including:
- Access to our user friendly teacher website with lesson videos, movie clips, PowerPoints and a myriad of other resources
- Weekly checklists
- Opening exercises, lesson introductions, teaching instructions and conclusions
- Complete teaching notes
- Suggested review questions
- Small group discussion guides
- Recommended reading lists
- Outstanding comparison charts of different worldviews, religions, cults, Messianic prophecies, creation, and others
- Outside research position papers from a variety of authors
- Lesson videos and worldview movie clips, PowerPoint slides and answers to commonly student-asked questions.
- An Anchorsaway Student Worldview Handbook.*
All of the videoed teaching lessons taught by founder, Nancy Fitzgerald, and other Christian communicators who are experts in the topics covered, are available for download from the teacher’s website. DVDs of the lessons are also available upon request.
*Often times, our Teachers will gift the Student Handbook to a student in their class that may not be able to purchase it at the start of class.