The following Statement of Faith must be read, accepted, and signed by all those in a leadership position within the ministry and by all outside speakers. Those who cannot agree to the statement should not be given a leadership role and will not be speaking to the students. Being of one mind is critical to the Truth being taught in the lectures and the small groups.
- We believe in one God, the Creator and Lord of the Universe, the co-equal eternal Trinity; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, God’s Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary death on the cross, rose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven where, as truly God and truly man, He is the only mediator between God and man.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired Word. It is without error in all its teachings, including creation, history, its own origins, and salvation. Christians must submit to its divine authority, both individually and corporately, in all manners of belief and conduct, which is demonstrated by true righteous living.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and cannot realize the saving grace of God except by undergoing a new spiritual birth. Justification is by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ. It comes as God’s gift to man and cannot be earned through merit.
- We believe that God loves His Church. Its calling is to worship and witness Jesus Christ by the way we live and love others. We believe that we all should know the truths of the Bible and teach, disciple and preach the Gospel among all nations.
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit for the individual’s new birth and growth to spiritual maturity, and for the Church’s constant renewal in truth, wisdom, faith, holiness, love, power, and mission.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return in glory to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgment to completion. God will fully manifest His kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and new earth, in which He will be glorified forever, and exclude all evil, suffering, and death.