The Facilitator’s Worldview Curriculum is designed for those who have the desire for others to learn the foundations of the Christian faith but do not want to teach. The Facilitator’s Worldview Curriculum is designed for the facilitator to open each class and then play the video corresponding to the lesson to be studied. At the conclusion of the video lesson, the facilitator reads the conclusion that is printed in the handbook at the end of each lesson. The facilitator or small group leaders will also be able to lead small group discussion following the video lesson. This curriculum provides you with the means to do all that is necessary in the class except teach. You can do it!
The facilitator also has access to the facilitator website which allows you to show the lesson videos with embedded movie clips and PowerPoint slides.
The Facilitator’s Worldview Curriculum includes 22 lessons with each one including:
- Access to the user friendly facilitator's website with lesson videos and content needed to facilitate a class
- Lesson purpose and goals
- Weekly checklists
- Opening exercises, lesson introductions, instructions and conclusions
- Suggested review questions
- Small group discussion guides
- Recommended reading lists
- Outstanding comparison charts of different worldviews, religion, cults, Messianic prophecies, creation and others
- Outside research position papers from a variety of authors
Please contact our office by phone at (317) 844-0381 or email, email@example.com for more information about ordering student Anchors Handbooks that will allow students to follow along with he videos and take notes and will also serve as a valuable resource for them.