The Facilitator’s Worldview Curriculum is designed for those of you who have the desire for others to learn the foundations of the Christian faith but do not want to teach. The Facilitator’s Worldview Curriculum is designed for the facilitator to open up each class and then play the video corresponding to the lesson to be studied. At the conclusion of the video lesson, the facilitator reads the conclusion that is printed in the handbook at the end of each lesson. The facilitator or small group leaders will also be able to lead small group discussion following the video lecture. This curriculum provides you with the means to do all that is necessary in the class except teach. You can do it!
The facilitator will also have access to the facilitator website that will allow you to show the lesson videos that have movie clips and PowerPoint slides already embedded.
The Facilitator’s Worldview Curriculum includes 22 lessons with each one including:
- Access to the user friendly facilitator's website with lesson videos and content needed to facilitate a class
- Lesson purpose and goals
- Weekly checklists
- Opening exercises, lesson introductions, instructions and conclusions
- Suggested review questions
- Small group discussion guides
- Recommended reading lists
- Outstanding comparison charts of different worldviews, religion, cults, Messianic prophecies, creation and others
- Outside research position papers from a variety of authors
A full set of the teaching lessons on DVD taught by founder, Nancy Fitzgerald, and other Christian communicators who are experts on the other lessons are also available upon request.